Stitchin' Memories

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Debbie McCoy and i have been happily married for 38 years. I am the mother of three boys, ages 37, 35, and 24. I have four grandchildren, my oldest grandchild lives with me. I recently had to quit working, which left me with a lot of spare time on my hands. To fill this extra time, I devote myself to sewing projects. Quilting is my favorite. I also enjoy making doll clothes, crocheting, baby clothes, dog clothes, and I have made wedding dresses.

Friday, June 19, 2009

"Christmas Cactus"
This quilt was made in 2005 for my oldest granddaughter Lois, the one that lives with me. I had no pattern for this quilt, I simply saw a picture of it and created my own pattern based on the picture. I also added extra borders. The flowers inside the octagon shapes are appliqued. It is hand quilted, as most of my quilts are. Well with not much more to say, i guess that is it for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment