Stitchin' Memories

About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Debbie McCoy and i have been happily married for 38 years. I am the mother of three boys, ages 37, 35, and 24. I have four grandchildren, my oldest grandchild lives with me. I recently had to quit working, which left me with a lot of spare time on my hands. To fill this extra time, I devote myself to sewing projects. Quilting is my favorite. I also enjoy making doll clothes, crocheting, baby clothes, dog clothes, and I have made wedding dresses.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rose Quilt

I found this pattern in a little store in Ohio, but the pattern doesn't have a name.

This quilt is what I call my "take along project." It only has two colors, red and green, with a white background. I am in the process of embroidering twelve blocks. With only two completed, I have a long, long way to go. So there is not much to say about it at this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment